About General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The purpose of the GDPR is to provide a set of standard data protection laws across the EU, making it easier for people to understand how their data is being used and to give them greater control over its use.
This site is owned and operated by Powis Square Pictures, a UK based film production company.
We are committed to protecting any data that is collected concerning you, gathering only the minimum amount of information that is appropriate for providing you with an excellent service on our website.
Owner and Data Controller
Powis Square Pictures
20 Sparks Close
Owner and content email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Powis Square Pictures processes data that can identify an individual wholly or partly through automated means or manually as part of a filing system.
Types of Data collected
- Identity Data may include your first name, last name, username, marital status, title and gender.
- Contact Data may include your billing address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data may include your bank account details.
- Sensitive Data may include references to your physical health, psychological health and wellbeing.
- Transaction Data may include details about payments between us.
- Technical Data may include your login data, internet protocol addresses, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access our website.
- Usage Data may include information about how you use our website and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data may include your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us and your communication preferences.
Complete details on each type of Personal Data collected are provided in the dedicated sections of this privacy document or by specific explanation texts displayed near to the point of Data collection.
The Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or, in case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using this Application.
Mode and place of processing the Data
Methods of processing
The Data Controller processes the Data of Users in a proper manner and takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorised destruction of the Data.
The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organisational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of the site (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Data Controller at any time.
Our website is hosted on servers secured to ISO 27001 standard. This accreditation covers Information Security Management Systems.
The Data is processed at the Data Controller's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved with the processing are located. For further information, please contact the Data Controller.
The Data is kept for the time necessary to provide the service requested by the User, or stated by the purposes outlined in this document. The User can always request that the Data Controller review, suspend or remove the data.
The use of the collected Data
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow Powis Square Pictures to provide its services, as well as for the following purposes: Analyzing website performance, Displaying content from external platforms, Interaction with external social networks and platforms, Managing contacts, Billing and making appointments for classes.
The Personal Data used for each purpose is outlined in the specific sections of this document.
Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data, but not sensitive data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
- Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilises the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Application, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services. Google may use the Data collected to contextualise and personalise the ads of its own advertising network.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage data.
- Add This (Oracle Inc.)
- AddThis provides the tools that collect information from visitors to our website. This information does not directly identify an individual and is instead designed to identify the devices used by your visitors. However, in certain circumstances, the visitor may opt to share their email address with AddThis to facilitate the services. These email addresses are not used for online behavioural advertising.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage data, in some cases email address upon request.
- Contacting the User
- Contact form (this Application)
By filling in the contact form with their Data, the User authorises Powis Square Pictures to use these details to reply to requests for information, quotes or any other kind of request as indicated by the form’s header.
Personal Data collected: email address, first name and last name, user comments.
- Managing contacts and sending messages
- This type of services makes it possible to manage a database of email contacts, phone contacts or any other contact information to communicate with the User.
These services may also collect data concerning the date and time when the message was viewed by the User, as well as when the User interacted with it, such as by clicking on links included in the message.
- MailChimp (The Rocket Science Group, LLC.)
- MailChimp is an email address management and message sending service provided by The Rocket Science Group, LLC.
Personal Data collected: email address, first name and last name.
- The services contained in this section enable the Powis Square Pictures to monitor and analyse web traffic and can be used to keep track of User behaviour.
Additional information about Data collection and processing
The User's Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Data Controller, in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this Application or the related services. The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Application and any third-party services may collect files that record interaction with this Application (System logs) or use for this purpose other Personal Data (such as IP Address).
Information not contained in this policy
More details concerning the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Data Controller at any time. Please see the contact information at the beginning of this document.
The rights of Users
Users have the right, at any time, to know whether their Personal Data has been stored and can consult the Data Controller to learn about their contents and origin, to verify their accuracy or to ask for them to be supplemented, cancelled, updated or corrected, or for their transformation into anonymous format or to block any data held in violation of the law, as well as to oppose their treatment for any and all legitimate reasons. Requests should be sent to the Data Controller at the contact information set out above.
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To determine whether any of the third-party services it uses honour the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
This Revision: October 5th, 2019